Change of personal details

It is very important that you keep us informed of any changes in your address. This allows us to keep in contact with you and ensures continuity of your pension payments. If post is returned to us undelivered we may need to temporarily suspend your pension for security purposes until you get in touch with us.

Please advise us of any changes in your address by contacting the Pensions Service Centre or telephoning the Pensions helpline.

We may need to contact you by phone so you should keep us informed of your telephone number, particularly if you are ex-directory.

If you wish to change the bank account that we pay your pension into, you should complete the form on this page. Please note that payroll is run in the middle of each month so changes may not be applied until the following month.  

If you have been retired for less than five years and your personal circumstances have changed, we would encourage you to complete an Expression of Wish form and return it to the Pensions Service Centre. The form can be found on the page that relates to your scheme.

The Dependant Nomination form on this page is for members of the BAE Systems Pension Scheme only. This is a form you can use to record your personal circumstances to give information to the Trustees. They can then take this into account when deciding to whom a Dependant's pension should be paid. This form is not applicable if you are married.

Yes No